Friday, July 25, 2008

The War Against Terror [TWAT] is fake

Synthetic war on terror, made in the USA by Dick Cheney and friends. Read ‘em and weep. Osamo is a pig’s head on a dress dummy in the basement of the Vice PRezerdential Palace. FAKE! Made up! Strategy of Tension! Reichstag Fire! duh! It’s hiding in plain sight right in freaking front of you. What’s wrong, can’t say “False-Flag State Terror”? Look, Marinus van der Lubbe, it’s nothing but an excuse to grow the Police State and turn your Constitution into toilet paper.

Youjustdon’tfuckingGetIT, do you?

You bin duped. You bought a pig in a poke.

They lied to you. You ate it up. Why do I bother?

Yer a True Believer and you already know everything.

I quit; no more casting pearls before Swine. buh-bye, I’m out. I’m not going away mad; I’m just going away. Wallow in yer crapulence; enjoy.

No comments: